FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Sergey Koshkin
Company: Comfort Software Group
Title: Chief Executive Officer
E-mail: [email protected]
COMFORT KEYS 2.0
September 21, 2007: Comfort Software Group announces release of version 2.0 of Comfort Keys!
Comfort Keys is a unique new generation software product congruously combining the following components:
· A shortcut (hotkey) manager that can block keystrokes, reassign keys, play previously recorded keystroke macros and much more. Includes the features making it possible to distinguish between right and left control keys (Shift, Ctrl, Alt, Win), which gives you additional advantages in configuration.
· A comfortable and elegant on-screen keyboard displaying configured shortcut keys, characters that are actually typed and also the icons of the shortcut keys for Windows® and popular programs.
· A powerful manager for working with the clipboard allowing you to view and conveniently manage the list of fragments copied to the clipboard before. It saves the clipboard content even in case the computer is switched off or the system crashes.
· A system for switching the language or layout for the recently typed characters.
· An original feature for showing the Microsoft® Windows desktop displaying hotkeys called with one keystroke.
· Informative windows with the list of recently run programs and the list of running applications (Alt+Tab).
Comfort Keys will help you:
· Decrease the Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) risk caused by frequently pressing mouse buttons and moving hands from the mouse to the keyboard and back.
· Automate frequently repeated actions.
· Find out and learn by heart shortcut keys used in applications and Microsoft® Windows.
· Configure shortcut keys for performing all kinds of actions in a quick manner.
· Print text in any language of Western Europe without a localized keyboard.
· Improve your touch type skills.
· Improve the Microsoft® Windows features related to your keyboard.
Pricing and Availability
Comfort Keys fully supports Windows Vista/2000/XP operating systems and can be purchased both for individual and network use. A personal license costs only $29.95, whereas a multi-user license ranges from $21.95 to $6.95, depending on the number of users/computers. Purchasing a licensed copy of Comfort Keys gives you several advantages, the main ones being immediate software activation, priority technical support and unlimited free updates in the future. The company offers a 30-day money back guarantee on all orders.
More information on Comfort Keys, as well as its free downloadable trial version and FAQ, is available at http://www.comfort-software.com/hotkey-manager.html.
Products can be purchased from Plimus, the official reseller of Comfort Software Group products. Major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, Amex and Discover) are accepted.
About Comfort Software Group
Comfort Software Group is a privately owned software company. Founded in 2006, Comfort Software Group focuses on producing a wide range of software solutions to help customers, large and small, improve their computing experience and boost the performance of their daily work.
The company is committed to offering quality support to all of its customers and constantly improving its software products in full accordance with their needs.
NOTE TO EDITORS: Please, let us know if you have questions or would like to get any additional information on Comfort Software Group products. Contact Sergey Koshkin at [email protected] to get more information. Full functional versions of the products are available upon request to all editors considering a review.
Product page link: http://www.comfort-software.com/hotkey-manager.html
Download link: http://www.comfort-software.com/download/ck_setup.exe
E-mail: [email protected]