Forums

Comfort Software :: Forums :: Development
<< Previous thread | Next thread >>   

Photoshop specific multi key macros

Author Post
Martin
Tue Oct 27 2015, 10:51am
Registered Member #1483
First of all bravo on a great product. I start using on-screen keyboard with photoshop and its a delight. Able to pretty much do most things in tablet mode without any physical keyboard. The context specific keyboard that comes up is a real bonus.

a) where do I find the description file for the photoshop keyboard in order to modify it and
b) I assume I can use comfort keys to add some other specific keys (i.e. critical that can quickly do an undo (alt, ctl - z) as it us used a lot, - I guess I could configure photoshop to use different single key if that cant be done.
c) I assume there is probably a way to create a very thing keyboard that I can pin to the left side so that it always available but takes very little realestate. The idea is to make window for photoshop slightly smaller and have the small ribbon of keys such as shift, ctrl, alt, undo etc. Sounds like comfort keys s/b able to easily do that
Comfort
Tue Oct 27 2015, 12:01pm

a) where do I find the description file for the photoshop keyboard in order to modify it

Please look here: http://www.comfort-software.com/forum-t182.html.post

Have a nice day
Martin
Tue Oct 27 2015, 02:24pm
Registered Member #1483
I saw that posting and playing around got macros to record and work. In related question is I see how the keyboard definitions work for i.e. standard but do not see the adobe Photoshop specific keyboard that comes up in Photoshop. The altgr button appears to display whatever keyboard was selected but no idea where the definition is for all the special keys for Photoshop

Thanks
Martin
Tue Oct 27 2015, 02:25pm
Registered Member #1483
Sorry and do I need to purchase both comfort keys and comfort on-screen, the latter seems to encapsulate both as well as clipboard
Comfort
Wed Oct 28 2015, 01:02pm

In related question is I see how the keyboard definitions work for i.e. standard but do not see the adobe Photoshop specific keyboard that comes up in Photoshop

Sorry, I don't understand your question. Maybe the screenshots can help.

Sorry and do I need to purchase both comfort keys and comfort on-screen

Comfort Keys Pro has all features.

Have a nice day
Martin
Wed Oct 28 2015, 01:57pm
Registered Member #1483
note screen shot when standard keyboard comes up for photoshop. if press altgr then get standard look. since buttons I added on standard template also show up on photoshp keyboard, possibly adobe somhow changes the keys ?

when I use your keyboard and click ctrl it stays down until I click again, when I do s key with ctrl it resets after I press it, I need the behavior I get with your keyboard i.e. press control and the click the stylist to clone for example and the click button back off
Comfort
Wed Oct 28 2015, 02:52pm

Options -> Typing Aid -> check "Hold down Ctrl key until pressed again" ?

Have a nice day
Moderators: Comfort

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF